Our aim is to provide you with a high standard of care at all times and to deal quickly, courteously and effectively with any problems which may arise. We also aim to make improvements to our service based on what our patients tell us.
Do you have any comments or suggestions about the service we provide? We would be pleased to hear from you. We would be pleased to hear from you. You can speak to a member of the team or email email@example.com. You can drop a note into our comments box in the [waiting room] or contact us at any time.
Are you unhappy or have concerns about any aspect of your care? If so, we have a Practice Complaints Procedure to enable us to deal with complaints in line with the NHS Complaints Procedure. Any member of staff can give you details and a copy of our procedure on request.
If you wish to contact for any reason, you can also contact your NHS Health board feedback service.
There are nine principles registered dental professionals must keep to at all times.
- Put patients’ interests first
- Communicate effectively with patients
- Obtain valid consent
- Maintain and protect patients’ information
- Have a clear and effective complaints procedure
- Work with colleagues in a way that is in patients’ best interests
- Maintain, develop and work within your professional knowledge and skills
- Raise concerns if patients are at risk
- Make sure your personal behaviour maintains patients’ confidence in you and the dental profession
Find out more information at https://www.gdc-uk.org/